Holy moly the gloves worked! When I woke up this morning the nail polish remover fried skin was gone and soft, supple, healthy pink skin was in its place. I really didn’t expect to see overnight repair. Check this out!
I’ve also been applying ultra-healing lotion throughout the morning just to stay hydrated. All in all I’m pretty gobsmacked.
In other news my sparkly mani is useless in the soft lighting at the office. Once again the restroom is the only place the sparkles show. Everywhere else it just looks like a pebbled texture. Pointless.